NoWaLs

New Opinion of Web And Life Style
Текущее время: 19 апр 2018, 18:44

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: dividual 100m freestyle Olympic final.It has taken me three
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2018, 15:10 

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Aleksander Lesun had four years to get over his disappointment in London, four years to prepare for his next opportunity. Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys .When it came, he was ready.No missed shots. No missed medals. Only gold.Calm and collected on a stage he had once failed on before, Lesun captured gold in mens modern pentathlon at the Rio de Janeiro Games on Saturday for his first Olympic medal.Pavlo Tymoschenko of Ukraine earned silver and Ismael Hernandez Uscanga bronze for Mexicos first modern pentathlon medal.I really upset (about London), but I tried to be calm and do the same thing, said Lesun, who won Russias fourth modern pentathlon gold in the past five Olympics.Lesun has been one of the most consistent pentathletes in the world.The 28-year-old who was born in Belarus and now lives Moscow won world titles in 2012 and 2014, never finishing worse than third in seven world championships. He also came to Rio as the world record holder in overall points (1,534) and fencing (586).The glaring omission on Lesuns resume was an Olympic medal. He was in position for one at the 2012 London Games, entering the final round in third place, but needed 10 shots to hit five targets and fell to fourth.Lesun and Tymoschenko were the favorites heading into the Rio Games and lived up to expectations.Lesun set an Olympic record in the opening fencing with 268 points, finished 22nd in swimming and had a 23-point lead after the one-touch fencing bonus round. He maintained his lead after the equestrian event and stayed through the final event, a combination of running and shooting.Despite Tymoschenko charging through the field, Lesun was far enough ahead that he could miss 10 shots in the final event. With Tymoschenko well behind, Lesun waved to the crowd about 30 yards from the finish line and collapsed to the ground shortly after taking the tape.I did my job, Lesun said.Tymoschenko made a huge jump to the medal stand. The 29-year-old from Kiev is the reigning world champion and ran like it in Rio, moving up from eighth to second in the running/shooting combination for his countrys second Olympic medal in modern pentathlon.I came here not just participate, I came here for a medal, Tymoschenko said. There was some pressure, but last year I had my biggest achievement winning the world championship, so it was OK here in the Olympic Games.Hernandez Uscanga moved up to sixth after a clean equestrian ride and made up ground in the final event, edging Frances Valetin Prades by a second to capture the bronze medal. Cheap Swingman Timberwolves Jerseys . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Wholesale Timberwolves Jerseys . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseys.com/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Australian swimmer Cate Campbell has set another Olympic record when qualifying for the womens 100m freestyle final at the Rio Games.Cate won her semi-final on Wednesday night in 52.71 seconds, some 0.07s quicker than the Olympic record she set earlier in the day in her heat.Campbells younger sister Bronte also advanced to Thursday nights final, clocking 53.29 to be fifth-fastest qualifier.World record holder Cate said she planned to soak up the experience of her first individual 100m freestyle Olympic final.It has taken me three times to get here, I am just going to go out there and enjoy tomorrow night, she said. Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Authentic. Sibling Bronte said racing in the Olympic final realised a long-held dream. To stand up with seven other girls from the rest of the world to compete for your country, that is all I have dreamt about since I was a little girl, she said.Tomorrow is the realisation of my dream. I cant wait to get out there and race because I love it. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа