NoWaLs

New Opinion of Web And Life Style
Текущее время: 18 фев 2018, 12:03

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: crease your brand -- youve got freedom of choice, now, and y
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 янв 2018, 06:43 

ATLANTA -- Jeff Francoeur has enjoyed his second stint with the Braves, even though they have the major leagues worst record. Air Max Invigor Print .The Atlanta native doesnt know if he will be with Atlanta after Mondays trade deadline, so hes savoring every moment with his hometown team.I think thats what they signed me to do, and when you get a spot start like today, provide a big hit or some pop, he said. It was nice to be able to do that today.Francoeur hit a tiebreaking two-run homer in the seventh inning Sunday, and the Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1.Francoeurs seventh home run this season came off Andrew Bailey (3-1), who has allowed 19 earned runs in his last 16 2/3 innings.Mauricio Cabrera (2-0), the fourth of six Atlanta pitchers, pitched a one-hit seventh.Jimmy Paredes entered as a defensive replacement in the seventh and homered against Chris Withrow in the eighth. Jim Johnson pitched a hitless ninth for his sixth save in nine chances. After Tommy Josephs leadoff walk, Aaron Altherr grounded into a double play and Carlos Ruiz struck out.Phillies starter Jerad Eickhoff faced one over the minimum and struck out one in five innings, throwing 34 of 51 pitches for strikes. Jace Peterson reached on an infield single in the fourth, but Eickhoff got Freddie Freeman to ground into a double play.Eickhoff was replaced by David Hernandez to begin the sixth following a 24-minute rain delay.Not taking any chances when you sit for a half hour, manager Pete Mackanin said.Bailey blamed himself for not doing his job.Clearly Im struggling, he said. Its frustrating to go through this, especially when Eicks start gets cut short and they need me to step up and throw a zero.Philadelphias offense missed on a couple of chances through the first five innings. Aaron Altherr ran through third-base coach Juan Samuels sign and was thrown out at third.Francoeurs homer was his first at Turner Field as a Brave since June 24, 2009, against the Yankees.When I was 22 or 23, it was like, `Oh, Ill do it again tomorrow, he said. It was a good opportunity to get in there today and contribute.Braves starter Joel De La Cruz gave up three hits and two walks in 4 1/3 innings in his third big league start. The 27-year-old made his first start and eighth appearance since July 4, when he gave up seven runs -- four earned -- in the second inning of an 8-2 loss at Philadelphia.HELP ON THE WAYWith the majors least productive offense, Atlanta is eager to have slugger Matt Kemp in the lineup after Saturday nights trade with San Diego. The 31-year-old outfielder is to make his Braves debut Tuesday against Pittsburgh. Kemp was acquired for troubled outfielder Hector Olivera and $10.5 million.SLUMPING FRANCOMaikel Franco is hitless in 17 at-bats, dropping his batting average to .297.BEEN A WHILEWhen the Phillies scored four runs in the eighth of Saturdays 9-5 win, it marked the first time since 1992 that they sent nine straight batters to the plate in an inning without getting a hit. Atlanta walked four, committed two fielding errors and hit a batter.TRAINERS ROOMAtlanta LHP Matt Marksberry was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a rotator cuff inflammation. INF Daniel Castro was recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett.UP NEXT:Phillies: RHP Zach Eflin (3-4) is to start Tuesday against San Francisco. He allowed five hits and no earned runs in six innings of a no-decision June 24 at the Giants.Braves: RHP Mike Foltynewicz (4-4) is slated to pitch Tuesday against Pittsburgh. Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Noir .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Nike Juvenate Homme . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. http://www.flyknitnikesoldes.fr/nike-free-665k.html . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Floridas Jalen Tabor wasnt invited to SEC media days, but that didnt stop the outspoken defensive back from holding his own news conference on Twitter. While coach Jim McElwain and three of Tabors teammates were busy addressing the media in Birmingham, Alabama, Tabor answered the hard-hitting questions from his fans who used the #AskTeez hashtag on Twitter.?Its officially could you talk about season in college football, and Tabor joined in on the fun in Gainesville. Heres our unofficial transcript:Jalen, could you talk about your dream car?Lamborghini ???????? https://t.co/BlYHV0V8ea- Jalen Tabor (@_31Flavorz) July 11, 2016Jalen, could you talk about who youd like to play for in the NFL?Skins https://t.co/YhA7Z6z2Ig- Jalen Tabor (@_31Flavorz) July 11, 2016The questions kept flowing on Periscope. One fan asked Tabor how many interceptions hed have this season. Eight to ten, Tabor answered confidently.His favorite players? Dez Bryant and Joe Haden.The toughest receiver to defend in the SEC? Calvin Ridley.When asked if the Gators would make it 12 wins in a row over Tennessee this season, he said No doubt.McElwain was asked about his players on Twitter -- and Taboor specifically -- at the actual SEC media days on Monday. Nike Juvenate Bleu. We have constant education on the whole current, world things that are going on. Obviously, the use of that platform to either increase or decrease your brand -- youve got freedom of choice, now, and yet, I will never censor them, I will only continue to educate. Thats kind of who I am. Jalen backs up his play pretty good.Tabors teammates who were invited to Birmingham didnt take issue with the Twitter news conference either. Im cool with it. Jalens being Jalen, said Marcus Maye. On the field hes Jalen and off the field hes Jalen, hes Jalen all the time. Nothing surprises us with Jalen. ... Hes social, hes open. He talks, but he backs it up.I love him, thats my teammate, thats my brother, said Jarrad Davis. Thats how he is: very outgoing. He can handle attention very well, and I think its going to be a fun day for him on social media.Hes a big social media guy. Hes a great guy, hes really funny, hes outspoken. ... He probably wants to be here, said?David Sharpe. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа